Tuesday, November 15, 2011

Boomerang Felines

Thought  you might like to know what has happened to the little 'under the shed' kitten that wandered into my world.  She has turned out to be a he and his name is Maximus, Max for short.

Max has become social with us humans and all the other felines and one dog that call my  house a home. This has happened because he is fearless.  Perhaps I should have named him Spartacus.  He is full of life, loves to play and seems to have endless energy.  He was given to someone in his search for a new home but the family's existing cat would have no part of Max.  So Max came back home to my waiting arms.  Things happen just as they should.

We are still looking for the right home for darling Max but he wont endure another temporary transition, after all, hes been through enough.  And if he goes nowhere, thats perfectly fine too.  We love him.

This morning, Max is out of his confinement and playing with Baby Kahn.  I've not seen my Bengal play like this in such a long time.  Perhaps, Max is good for all of us.  And we are good for  him.




Here's to the little things in all our lives.  They do make a difference, bring joy to our existence and continue to define our ability to be compassionate.


"And the King shall answer and say unto them, Verily I say unto you, Since you have done it unto one of the least of these my brethren, you have done it unto me"

No comments:

Post a Comment